ARE YOU IMPLEMENTING A PUBLIC HEALTH INTERVENTION?
We Can Work With You To Scale Up Your Existing Interventions,
To Roll Out a New Public Health Intervention,
To Expand Your Target Population
OUR SERVICES ENABLE SOCIAL INVESTORS TO EXTEND THEIR REACH, IMPROVE THE IMPACT OF THEIR INVESTMENTS, AND ULTIMATELY IMPROVE SOCIETY.
Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
Support to establish corporate presence in Nigeria Support for strategic planning, program design and roll-out for nascent NGOs in start-up phase Execution support
We have worked with:
- AISHA BUHARI Foundation
- Future Assured Initiative
- The Girl Generation
- Poverty and Associated Maladies Alleviation Initiative ( PAMAI )
- Saving One Million Lives Initiative (SOMLI), an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Health Nigeria (FMOH)
- Torjir- Agber Foundation
- Organization for Pro-Health Options (OPO)
- ANICAL Integrated Farms........
- Interconnect Medical Solutions (IMS)
- Federation of Female Nurse And Midwives (FENAM) Benue State Chapter........
- GOLU Farms
- Society for Gender and Child Advancement (GCA)............
- International Community of Women Living with HIV (ICW)
- Association of Women Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (ASWHAN)
- Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)
- Dutse Care and Support Group (DCSG)......
- RESLARC Group Nigeria
- Vanderfan Foundation
- Action Community Developers (ACD) Foundation (www.acdcares.org)
Support to start/strengthen Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities Support to improve strategic focus of social investments in health and health related sectors such as education, housing, water/sanitation, agriculture/food security
Support to deliver their individual/corporate social responsibility (CSR) projects to undeserved or vulnerable groups and communities.
Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs)
Thought partnership for public health and health systems strengthening initiatives Support in developing/revising strategic plans Support in moving from 'concept' to 'operations' Support in rolling out social sector initiatives