Supporting the emergence of resilient and sustainable systems for health
- Facilitates human capacity development for public health leadership
- Elevates the use of data in designing/enhancing public health initiatives
- Strengthens the use of data in decision making by public health managers and leaders
- Supports the development of policies to guide the implementation of public health interventions
- Increases access to public health commodities and services at the front lines of care
Strengthening the role of youths in health and development
- Our PY4H initiative (Partnering with Youths for Health) strengthens the role of youths in improving health and development of disadvantaged rural/urban slum communities.
- PY4H deploys a structured approach to identify, mentor and equip youths to implement health/development activities at community front lines where they are most needed.
- PY4H builds a pipeline of young people with entry-level field experience and skills to serve in Nigeria’s development sector.
Ending preventable sickness and death among women and children
- Reduces the number of children dying from preventable illnesses.
- Reduces the number of women dying from conditions related to pregnancy and child bearing
- Helps women and children receive the life-saving care they need irrespective of where they live
- By improving health outcomes, our work assists entire communities to be uplifted and become more resilient and economically productive